• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu hatchlings avaialble soon - UK

Stu

[attachment=6816][attachment=6817]I have British Blue Tegu eggs due to hatch in a couple of weeks in the UK. The parents are unrelated and very strong and healthy, they have plenty of excersise as they have their own room as an enclosure. The hatchlings are only likely to be available for UK based members for now due to shipping costs to the US being prohibitive. Though myself and the two other British breeders of blues are considering the possibility of combined shipments in the future if it is worthwhile and enough interest. There are more clutches expected soon. We have some excellent gus breeding in the UK, between myself and the other two breeders, Chriswhizz being one of the others, we have some very blue parents and high white parents. Here are some pics of the parents of my imminent hatchlings which will be on sale for around £350.

Attachments

• getting to know you 006.JPG
    getting to know you 006.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • basking.JPG
    basking.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 31

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members