• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue Tegu hatchlings available UK

Stu

Beautiful baby Blue Tegus available for £350. They hatched on 01st May 2013 in perfect condition and health andhave been bred from my unrelated pair. My babies are all very active and eating really well, they are also taming down quickly.These boys and girls will have lovely colouration from their parents as they mature and should show a good powder blue. I will not release them until they are three weeks old in order to ensure their new owners they are fit and are shedding, pooing and growing well. Place your orders now and don’t miss out, but a deposit will be required to secure your baby. I am one of only three breeders of Blue Tegus in the UK and we are all in regular contact with each other, respect each other and know how they should be raised. They will come with a full care sheet and a birth certificate with details of parents to help reduce the chances of accidental inbreeding by future breeders. Pictures of the mum and dad are available on request. Like any responsible breeder I will always be available for advice. I started keeping reptiles in the late ‘70’s and have a wealth of experience so I am there for you when needed. watch one being born at
3 days old 015.JPG3 days old 005.JPG

takehisa kawata

I am very interested in your new hatching blue tagus and want to import them if you can export to Japan.
I would like you to talk about this business, so please give me an e-mail to the following address.
[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu