• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

caiman lizard ideas

ok so i am seriously considering getting a caiman lizard because my birthday is in a few days and i have been studying caiman lizards alot but i need to know how someone built the cage because they are semi aquatic and how do you build something like that

RobK.

he's a cool one but big and $$$$to make i bet

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn316/damiensharjah/caymanlizcage1.jpg

geez lol that cage is nice but if they are to much work i will probably get something else its on my top 3 caiman lizard brazillian rainbow boa or columbian tegu

but i am also considering selling some of my reptiles but i have to think of who i dont pay attention to as much

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
If you can't pay attention to your current reptiles, I wouldn't say getting more high maintenance ones such as caiman lizards or columbian tegus is the right answer. You may want to stick with what you have for now. With large lizards, you get a large amount of work, and that holds true for almost all of them. They eat a lot, poop a lot, and need attention.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu