• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chewies' new crib

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
Got it on craigslist for 150 bucks. took it apart in about 10 pieces and put it back together in the apt. 8' long 6.5 ' tall and 34" wide. She must be part iguana 'cause she climbs the whole thing.

34dg32u.jpg

beej3b.jpg

1iorjs.jpg

isdrake

5 Year Member
That's cool. Nice to see that a Tegu will use the height. :D
The enclosure looks great, but I think it would look better with just a plain background.

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
my wife likes the background and that's what it took to get her to let me put it in the open so what she says goes. lol

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey, i got one of those tegu/iguanas that love to climb too lol! that cage is friggin awesome chewie must be very happy in it!

isdrake

5 Year Member
This really makes one thinking about adding climbable stuff in the terrarium. :D

Your wife had terrible taste. XD

preston897

i like that cage. it is very tropical looking. reminds me of a tropical paradise. and it sounds like a cage contest coming on! haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214