• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

columbian needs rehoming =[

joeynmannda

hey everyone. i am very sad to say i can no longer keep my 8 month old columbian tegu=[ i have to move and the new landlord will not allow an animal that could possibly "destroy" something. ridiculous. i dont know if Toki is a male or female. He currently is in a 55gl tank with about 4in of substrate. i measured him about a week ago and he is 22in from nose to end of tail.he comes out when he pleases and loves his quail eggs and turkey. i keep trying new fruits with him but he has yet to eat any. hell eat around them or just spit it out. ive tried live food but as with the fruit, it was a no go. he has never tried to bite me although he will huff and puff if you scare him. he loves blankets =]=] when i see hes out for the day i let him be to take his poop and then sit and talk with him(haha). when hes ready to come out he will just climb up my arm, around my next and chill. then its off to explore. pm me for more info. -the pic on the bottom is from about 3months ago. i have to wait for my fiance to come home for the newer ones.

Attachments

• toki mann2.jpg
    toki mann2.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikkil8292