• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Couldnt help myself!!

tommyboy

I went to a show this weekend and saw this beautiful girl staring at me from a distance. I went over to check her out and say hello. She was very sweet and actually kinda flirty. I swore to myself that I was not going to bring anybody home with me this time....but couldnt help myself! She was just much too cute to leave there.:)

Attachments

• red girl 1.JPG
    red girl 1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • red girl 3.JPG
    red girl 3.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 6

m3s4

tommyboy said:
I went to a show this weekend and saw this beautiful girl staring at me from a distance. I went over to check her out and say hello. She was very sweet and actually kinda flirty. I swore to myself that I was not going to bring anybody home with me this time....but couldnt help myself! She was just much too cute to leave there.:)

Had to laugh..."I swore to myself that I was not going to bring anybody home with me this time"

Famous last words...And I have no room to talk...

Haha nice looking red you got yourself there. You used a lot of cool adjectives there: Sweet, flirty and cute...If most women were like this I'd probably be collecting them too :) J/K ladies I already do that! Ok, Ok, j/k for reals, if my gf reads this, then into the dog house I go...

Miles Dad

tommyboy said:

I've would have taken her home also.. What guy does not love red heads???

tommyboy

Miles Dad said:
tommyboy said:

I've would have taken her home also.. What guy does not love red heads???

I'm glad somebody understands my thinking!
frost said:
lol flirty? shes looks great. she kinda looks like my little girl.

She was flirty! It was pretty obvious she wanted to be with me. Would love to see pics of your girl. My little guy looks just like your Blizzard. I'm pretty sure they are brothers. Does that make us family?

tommyboy

Im going to put some new pics up tonight. She just finished shedding a few days ago....she has great colors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz