• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CSI Reptilian

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I got bored so I watched CSI, then got the idea of this new game
here's how it works, a person is attacked by a reptile, depending on the clues given on the body, the other person has to name the reptile that attacked, or killed this person. but the clues have to be a bit obvious, so that the person is able to figure out, if the person gets the suspected reptile right, the person that got it rights puts the next mystery up

I'll go first

"There has been a dead body found near a small village in Western Africa. It looks like the body is half digested, the body has been identified as a 5' girl that has been missing for days. The rain has washed the tracks and other possible evidence away, but it clearly shows that her bones have been crushed, and her body has been digested"

nat

5 Year Member
you find a body with their knee caps crushed and the body trampled in general... and there are suspicious beak mark bites all over

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
nat said:
you find a body with their knee caps crushed and the body trampled in general... and there are suspicious beak mark bites all over

A pack of Bee's started attacking you. You are running around frantically and you fall over a rock and crushed your knee camps. Unable to move, your body its stung to death.

Am I right?

nat

5 Year Member
My sulcata Jack once he gets a bit bigger... little bugger loves ramming things. I don't want to know what kind of damage he will pull off once he's over 100 lbs. :shhe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu