• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cuban rock iguanas?

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Carnivores are a tad easier and if I had it to do all over again I might stick with Tegus and Monitors (nah, not really). The herbivores do take up a lot of time preparing food and feeding daily but I love my iguanas and could never give them up.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
Carnivores are a tad easier and if I had it to do all over again I might stick with Tegus and Monitors (nah, not really). The herbivores do take up a lot of time preparing food and feeding daily but I love my iguanas and could never give them up.

I've always admired iguanas.

I agree, preparing a salad of collard greens, mustard greens, endive, watercress, romaine lettuce, dandelion greens etc and various fruits and veggies is much harder than throwing a mouse in the cage. :wink:

The most vegetarian animals I have are beardies. I live for feeding responses. :)

Mike Searson

5 Year Member
Awesome looking Cycluras and Ctenos! I have a male Cuban/Lewisi hybrid and a Cuban female. I'd love to get into Ctenos, too!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
before i came across tegus, i always wanted a rhino iguana and have been looking for them, it is very difficult to find them in my area, and was wondering where did you get yours? i might be getting one after my high school years and want to do as much research as possible

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
For the Rhino lovers and wannabe's out there here's a few pics. The Rhinos are truly my favorites. They are so intelligent and have terrific personalities.
cornuta4.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010091.JPG

P3091671.JPG

P3091670.JPG

MeandScrub.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member