• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

current tegu cage plus my sunroom when hes bigger! pics

goonzo420

5 Year Member
so i got my b&w tegu this is the 20 gallon he is in im currently not handeling him due to his frightened behavior and new envirement. when he gets bigger hes going to spend most of his time in this nice warm sunrooom[attachment=2][attachment=1][attachment=0]

Attachments

• PIC-0129.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • PIC-0130.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • PIC-0132.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2

goonzo420

5 Year Member
yah thats what my intensions are to let him free roam around the room when he gets older it gets atleast 80 degrees on a nice day

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
goonzo420 said:
yah thats what my intensions are to let him free roam around the room when he gets older it gets atleast 80 degrees on a nice day

awesome you will have to GU proof the sun room. they are like 2 year old kids lol great bro

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Yes, I would not allow him to get underneath the hot tub, he may never come out! Lucky tegu for certain.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu