• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

dark red or white red, what do you find more apealing

Neeko

Found a 1.1 pair yearlings one has nice dark red color. Is this rare or is white red rare. I know they'll sell fast so I'm wondering is the investment is worth it for something unique. I love animals, bit I take pride in having something different.

Attachments

• 1220916.jpg
    1220916.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9

Neeko

Yes, i saw them and talk to the seller, he doesnt take deposits. so i cant dip a to in... all in or nothing, Trying to decide and would like to know if its good deal, or i should pass. @Tiki is that nice looking fat one gonna grow up to be vibrant red?

got10

If you want the pair. You should just buy them. If you wait too long they will be gone.i sadly hesitated and lost a very very nice red and a very nice blue while I sat to think about " should I or should'nt I "

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
got10 said:
If you want the pair. You should just buy them. If you wait too long they will be gone.i sadly hesitated and lost a very very nice red and a very nice blue while I sat to think about " should I or should'nt I "

A better outcome I think than snatching something up and later deciding you don't want it! :)

Neeko

I guess i'll get a call back tomorrow. He said it was his personal #. I'll pick up the call even at work, They look great.

Neeko

hopefully they'll arrive saturday. Credit card wont clear till tonight. Annoyingly pissed at BoA since my money is stuck some where in space till 12 am

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Most places only ship mon-thurs, lots of animals get lost on the weekends for some reason. Did he say he would ship on Friday?

Neeko

Hre said he would, hasnt had any issues with it, shoult i wait to get on tues? he guarantees live arrival

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
if he hasn't had any issues in the past, I would go ahead and let him ship tomorrow.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why risk it,.. just wait til Monday. Especially with how hot it is in certain areas. There are very few guarantees no matter what anyone says,.. things happen. It's live and there's a reason why the majority of people ship between Monday and Thursday.

If anything happens between Fri and Sat where the package is misplaced, or held up for what ever reason. You're pretty much SOL until Mon when the shipping company opens back up. Tracking systems aren't always updated as scheduled.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegutula