• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

define a blue tegu

moop

hello
i have a tegu but i dont know if its a blue one or a regular one?
on wich marks can i define a blue tegu
who can help me regards

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
doing a google image search for blue Tegu will give you a bunch of reference pics...

Breeding a Blue x Normal will result in offspring that are half and half. So it is very possible to have ingrades of the two that will hold characteristics of each.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some set things that people use is the tear drop black from the eye. The burnt or black coloring on the nose, but the animal in general seems to keep a hi white apperance compared to the black noses Black and Whites. The blaze or the black along the sholder is more prominant in the blues than black and whites. Some will have a blue tint to them.

IMG_5082.jpg

Heres a good pic of Bosco my blue, you can see the blaze really well, the tear drop, the burnt nose not so much from this angle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purplewombat