• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Demogorgon pictures!

juliacuunjieng

Hi everyone! I'm new on this forum, so please excuse me if I haven't quite learned the ropes.
I'm from the Philippines, and my name is Julia Cu Unjieng (pronounced as coo-oon-hing) We found out today that my four month old tegu is a baby boy, and so my brother decided to name him Demogorgon. Maybe it's a little bit of an eccentric name, but I quite like it.

His temperament is just incredible, although he's still quite hyper and doesn't always stay on my lap when I wish him to, which is to be expected I suppose. Overall I'm very happy with him, and can't wait for him to get some of those jowls!

Anyway, here are some pictures for anyone who would like to see him.

P.S - Some tips and tricks would be more than welcome! I'd like to give him the best care I could manage.

0d9bf886.jpg

75a6bf2a.jpg

c43495cf.jpg

dae875d6.jpg

945842e0.jpg

1e902d1f.jpg

Murkve

Beautiful. 'Gu.

I love reds that look like darker Black & Whites. I know what you mean about being a bit hyper. My Hybrid is generally fine when I handle her, but she still has a very strong flight reflex if she gets away.

Murkve

juliacuunjieng said:
Thank you!

Yeah, I just have to remember that I must look like a giant to him. What type of Hybrid is she? :)

Just a Red x B&W. Nothing overly exotic. She does have a beautiful bright orange belly, though. Here's pics in This Thread.

I wasn't even aware Tegus were bred in the Phillipines. Another member here has had success feeding their Tegu balut from an Asian Grocer. I don't think I could, but I imagine it's a bit easier for you to find. :)

juliacuunjieng

Oh she's so cute! I love her pattern!

Balut... that's quite interesting. I'll look into it, though to be honest I'm still learning how to feed him things that actually look like they were alive at one point or another. It gives me a strange guilty feeling, hahaha. Thanks for the advice though! Maybe he's a filipino at heart. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz