• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

downsizing breeding groups due to moving : /

bwiegmann

I have to find homes for a few of my snakes, all were or were going to be part of my breeding group butt had to move and now they must go. Here's the list;

*HUGE adult male high red amel corn, he's gorgeous, thick and about 4.5' long. He eats great and has a ggreat personality. Asking 60.00+shipping obo

*Stunning adult female reverse oketee. She's absolutely gorgeous and a proven breeder. Eats great, great temperament, she's the one I'm moat upset about letting go. Asking 70+ shipping obo

* sub adult female pueblen milksnake. She is gorgeoyss, very vibrant clean colors. Eats great and growing like a weed. Asking 80.00+ shipping obo

*Gorgeous adult albino nelsons milk. Stunning in person, great personality, ready to breed. She's pretty big is say at least 3.5' I am asking 100.00+ shipping obo

If anyone has questions or wants pics please email me at [email protected] thank you!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu