• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

enclouser

peaches

i am thinking of building another enclouser so i can make more space in my room. if i make a cage that will fit under my bed how would it have to be made and are they very sturdy

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would build it as a normal cage 2x4s and 3/4" plywood. Only difference is add a 2x4 in the middle of the width at 30" and 60" of the length.

peaches

okay and i have wood floor so should i just add a thing of plywood on the floor or can i just leave it wood floor

jdpFL

I saw that pic on here of one and thought HOW COOL... spacesaving, and neat, and fun....and then my immediate next thought was, I'd hate to be sleeping up there when it decided to take a big tegu potty break.....lol! Ew. Not pleasant to wake up to.....I'm sure. All of our reptiles are in the living room, so it takes EXTRA special care and cleanliness to keep it from smelling like a zoo in there. Good luck if that's what you go with though, definitely a cool idea. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegutula