• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Facts on Farts

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
no no wait hold on. okay you took like 4 seconds of your life to give some humor?. since you suffered this sacrifice, ill sacrifice like 22 seconds on posting this replay saying "wow i just farted saying this post". and lol i sent this topic to my friend and it went allover myspace. its hilarious ill keep looking up at this. do movie stars fart are they serius?

Azaleah

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Azaleah said:
Dave, you are SUCH a loser
What! You've never thought about farts?? :mrgreen:

Honestly, not that deeply. But I have thought about other random things pretty deeply... like hair turning gray... how does it happen... like does the hair suddenly just stop being able to produce pigment? So would you have like a gray hair that was gray at the root but your normal color the rest of the way down? lol

I'm too young to know about graying... lol

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh man that was funny as Hell. I love the one one that asked. Why do do your fingers stink after scratching your ass through 2 layers of clothing? God that was good. I still have tears in my eyes from laughing. Man I needed a good laugh.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Oh man that was funny as Hell. I love the one one that asked. Why do do your fingers stink after scratching your Donkey through 2 layers of clothing? God that was good. I still have tears in my eyes from laughing. Man I needed a good laugh.
I can't reread it, I'm at work. There was some funny sh*t there, pardon the pun.

I like to find funny/weird stories for a good laugh.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh man That was too good right there. That was Larry the Cable Guy funny. I like funny stuff too. Most of the stuff I think is funny others don't. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff