• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

feeding

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I feed livers and ive done harts but thats it. Its easy to supplement them with calcium and vitamins. Theyre really processed so i would use them as an occasional food and not a main staple.

kellen.watkins

Both of mine love them, vanilla gets them twice a week eli gets them once a week cause vanilla doesn't like seafood but eli does

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do talapia, rockfish, salmon, tuna, scallops, shrimp and flounder. I just get the frozen fillets of fish. This last time albertsons had a sale on talapia so they got some fresh fish. Seafood does make their poop smell a bit worse. So far seafood seems to be a favorite food among them all.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Kodo absolutely LOVES silversides. He can down a dozen and a half in a sitting and always laps up the oils from his dish after eating. I highly suggest offering your tegu some fish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu