• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

finally a upclose video

HPIZZLE

are all the AAs from one batch this year?
mine seems way bigger than any other 2011 AA. my female can eat 5 pinkies in one sitting..

AllAmericanGu

HPIZZLE said:
mine seems way bigger than any other 2011 AA. my female can eat 5 pinkies in one sitting..

idk, my all american females already 12+inches long and giant compared to all the others ive seen this year. Shes been eating pretty large fuzzies for about 2 weeks and i might need to get larger mice already.

HPIZZLE

AllAmericanGu said:
HPIZZLE said:

idk, my all american females already 12+inches long and giant compared to all the others ive seen this year. Shes been eating pretty large fuzzies for about 2 weeks and i might need to get larger mice already.

that sounds about right then. i just upgraded enclosures for my girl and she was almost as long as her 40 breeder was deep. ill get a real measurement tonight and hopefully get some pics up this weekend.

AllAmericanGu

HPIZZLE said:
AllAmericanGu said:
HPIZZLE said:

that sounds about right then. i just upgraded enclosures for my girl and she was almost as long as her 40 breeder was deep. ill get a real measurement tonight and hopefully get some pics up this weekend.

My girl just finished shedding this morning so I decided to measure her and shes 16" long with no green left. Its amazing how quickly these lizards grow. Im probably going to post some pictures up of her real soon. Cant wait to see how yours is coming along.

HPIZZLE

AllAmericanGu said:
HPIZZLE said:
AllAmericanGu said:
HPIZZLE said:

My girl just finished shedding this morning so I decided to measure her and shes 16" long with no green left. Its amazing how quickly these lizards grow. Im probably going to post some pictures up of her real soon. Cant wait to see how yours is coming along.

its really hard to get a measurement sometimes lol. that sounds really close to mine though, yours maybe a little bigger. mine is deffinitley not over 16" but shes atleast 15".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus