• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally got my frilled lizard

Jess

5 Year Member
Went to the Hamburg show last weekend and finally got my frill. She's 2yrs old and I also got her cage with her, which is huge. She seems to frill at everything but I'm assuming it's because she has to get used to me and her new surroundings. She can only see out of the front of the cage.

I want to put more in her cage, I'm just not sure what yet. It's so naked.

2009_1211reptiles0096.jpg

2009_1211reptiles0095.jpg

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
Beautiful lizard, always admired them just don't have the deep pockets. Hope she warms up to you and you have a gerat starting point on the cage just needs a womans touch. lol

dicy

5 Year Member
sum fake plants and corck panels ore fake rocks on the wall migth be cool theyl atleast give more livingspace cuz it can climb on ur walls than

Charmander

5 Year Member
Frilled lizards have a though time adjusting to new enviornments, covering the front of the cage for the first couple of days will help reduce stress and help her warm up to you.

another trick with Frillys, always hand feed it does wonders for taming them down

pretty cool branches in there! Have Fun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214