• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

finally my TEGU TATTOO!!!

tegulevi

5 Year Member
well we went on a little vacation and i finally went for and got my 1st tattoo done. 3 hours later
Picture012.jpg

damn thats a white arm

ZEKE

5 Year Member
very nice!! does its tail wrap around your arm?

is that a pic of your tegu or just a random tegu tatoo? its awesome.

nat

5 Year Member
did it take you awhile to find the right artist to do the tat? I have a sea turtle in mind that I want but I just can seem to find the right artist for the job.

tegulevi

5 Year Member
yeah the tail wraps arounds the inside of my elbow (ouch) and its a pic of my blue cammie. i actually didnt have to search for someone the dude was up for the challenge right away. I couldnt be more happy with the outcome
DSCN1686.jpg

theres the patern he modeled it after, but the shape we used a pic of a juvie so it would stay evenly shaped

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice man. I like the fact you went "bigger" than the norm. Go big or go home in my book. I have my elbow done and that didn't hurt one bit!!! What do you mean ouch??? lol but I guess thats because I got some real hurt pieces up my ribs, under my arm etc. Keepin it real. Check you later.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Its my belief that our bodies are works of art. I get tattoos on my body as artwork I can carry forever that shows great moments in my life.

Thats a great tattoo. Hopefully it didnt cost you a pretty penny since it was your first tattoo. Usually when Tattoo Artists and Tattooists find out that its your first, they try to jack up the price hoping you'll pay it.

Great picture though, I'll be waiting to see your second and third tattoo now hehehe

tegulevi

5 Year Member
hahaha, and that tail is one the underside of my arm. the heroin spot lol.

nah mike i got a good deal. i set a price and said draw it however big you can fit into that price and then we will find a spot to put it. the apprentice did it for me, it was his first lizard tat.

hmmm what to add next, and how to pay for it lol

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
It is a nice tattoo, and big. I'm all for people getting tattoos. However I think it's stupid when someone goes out and gets one they don't fully embrace because they have limited finances. You're right, our bodies are works of art, so a tattoo therefore ought to be an expensive item. It's great that you got a lizard tattoo that is original as opposed to something you pick off of the wall.

-Chris

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is that bruising following the sillhouette on the left side of the tattoo (left side of the pic)? Or was it a mistake that was erased?

hoosier

5 Year Member
Nice tat and i love the detail. its pretty amazing. how muvh did it cost you? i had a lizard tat done a couple of months ago that i drew. i cant wait to get another. im thinking either tegu or varanid. :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus