• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

finicky Eater

Deafbum

5 Year Member
My one month old tegu used to eat grapes, strawberries, F/T mice, and roaches, but this week he has only readily accepted live mice and live roaches. My question is, that if it has to do with hybernation, or is it somthing i should be concerned about?

olympus

5 Year Member
He probably doesn't want to eat them anymore. When my other tegu was younger it would eat everything, then it stopped and would only eat certain things.

Gx3

5 Year Member
Every now and then mine wont accept frozen mice for whatever reason so I just feed him something else for a few days and try the f/t mouse and he usually accepts it. You might want to poor the yolk of a soft boiled egg onto the f/t mouse. That ALWAYS works for mine, he'll eat anything as long as it has egg in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu