• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First tegu yay

Tegu dabster

Recently my neighbor got evicted. She sent me a text sayin "I'm on a plane back to another state didn't have time to rehome my pets they are still there please help them I left the door unlocked. Sorry and goodbye." So here I am sitting down watching TV when I read the message and see that I rush over there pick up her 3 dogs and take them to a no kill shelter to my suprise there was an enclosure in her room with a 40 inch lizard looking at me with his little eye (I'm not to sure on sex assuming he's male). I took him to scales and tales they said he is an A bw tegu. So I bring him home, do hours of research, set him up his enclosure properly and have fallen in love with him. Mr. Giggles is now not as skids and no longer hisses at me. He loves baths and likes to cuddle. I'm thrilled I found this tegu talk website absolutely loving it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-25-14-53-39.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-25-14-53-39.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu