• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For sale : red tegu $150 shipped

Tegu_hobby12

Have a nice sub adult red tegu up for sale $150 shipped very tame and night red coloring on him . Pictures are below pm if interested .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418748530.592012.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418748540.160817.jpg

Rebecca Stout

Holy crap thats nice. I love getting sub adults and yearlings because they aren't eating just bugs (which is a pain in the butt and costly). A male? A red? TAME? And pretty.. Wow. I'm sorry you are having to give him up if this is something you "had" to do!

miranda

Do you still have really was looking for a blk and white but if really tame that's what matters most to me male or female

Mr. Jiffy

Do not purchase from him. This is a scam. I ordered one of his tegus and got sent around and around until I finally just got my money back on PayPal. Just want to save you the time and hassle :)
Are you serious? Thank you, I was going to purchase one today. If you are being truthful you just saved me some money and frustration. I was wondering why this person had so many for sale, and why they weren't responding like most people do. Too bad I cant trust people on this forum though.

Leighanna

I am being truthful per my experience. He answered emails wonderfully until Monday when she was supposed to be shipped and suddenly all falls silent and much later I get "I was going to wait until after New Years to be safe" No thanks. I'll just take my money back :) I really don't like being taken advantage of.

miranda

Yes thsts funn y because he stopped responing to me as well if he really wanted to sell me one i woukd think hed be more spot on about getting back with me and this is going to be my first tegu ever so im very eager im just glad you were looking out for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu