• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Free Kingsnake

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
So when I went to the pet store to buy more silversides for Kodo I managed to get a FREE Cali king. They had just got three in and since I've built a relationship with the staff, they know I'm an excellent repti-pet parent. I was told if I was interested, I could just have one of the snakes. My rosy boa just died so I had a spare tank and gear and I used to have a Cali king as a little boy . . . how do you say no to a free snake when you can house it?

slideaboot

5 Year Member
That's pretty cool, considering you kinda got burned on paying Argentinean prices for a Colombian. Sounds like they are good people, at heart.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Banded. He's a gorgeous snake. I've decided to call him Blackmore, after guitar god Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple and Rainbow fame.
slideaboot said:
That's pretty cool, considering you kinda got burned on paying Argentinean prices for a Colombian. Sounds like they are good people, at heart.

Yeah, they're the best and they take excellent care of the animals in their store. It's nice to see a pet store that not only cares but is knowledgable. They person who sold them Kodo said he was an Argentine and because is so calm it is understandable why someone would make the error.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-09-07 at 18.13 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-07 at 18.13 #3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont