• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

full grown aa?

jwax17

so this year i got one of bobby hills all americans and i havent really seen any pictures of adults. i no that they started being bred recently but i was wondering if anyone has some pictures of adults?

HPIZZLE

james w. has a pretty big male idk if its technically an adult but its the biggest ive seen by far.

i wanna see what an adult female looks like. i got a female and she's gorgeous, but i have nothing to look at, for what to expect lol.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=8968

Here is mine from a while back he is prob an inch or two bigger now. He is a 2010 AA.

jwax17

tora said:
I have a thread where I have pics of mine. 2010

first off awsome gu, its amazing your full grown one looks identical to my baby now same colorations now that the green is fading

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus