• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got Music??

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok this is not really a game but more of a way for us to expand and explore our music tastes, like, and dislikes!!! What I have in mind is that we can each take turns posting an artist and song title that we like. There is just so much music going on in the world and not enough time to find it. Offhand, if you cant find the song on the internet try <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pandora.com">www.pandora.com</a><!-- w --> (I am in no way affiliated with them...just a site I like to use and find songs with). So to get started I just saw Citizen Cope last night in the city......

Citizen Cope-Bullet and a target

*myspace is really good for finding songs too

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Oh boy. Y'all are in trouble now.

Hank Williams Jr. - Family Tradition
(Guaranteed good time)

p.s. Joe I love that song and it's nice to see a fellow Citizen Cope fan out there "Let the Drummer Kick That" is another good one by CC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214