• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Greetz from Pie Town, NM

Nyte Otto

Hi everyone, newbie here. Will be getting a golden tegu very soon and am wanting to learn as much as possible to give my "Ozzy" the best home environment as possible. Also have (3) rescued wolf dogs, cattle dog, mastiff, pug mix, 10 Nubian goats and 10 chickens. I live at about 8,000 feet elevation on a 13 acre homestead. Looking to learn as much as possible for my new baby tegu and make great friends too. Blessings....

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi everyone, newbie here. Will be getting a golden tegu very soon and am wanting to learn as much as possible to give my "Ozzy" the best home environment as possible. Also have (3) rescued wolf dogs, cattle dog, mastiff, pug mix, 10 Nubian goats and 10 chickens. I live at about 8,000 feet elevation on a 13 acre homestead. Looking to learn as much as possible for my new baby tegu and make great friends too. Blessings....
Welcome Otto- Amazing collection. Hop on board. Lots to share.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu