• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

GTP

Beazer

5 Year Member
Heres a couple pics of my female Wamena GTP. I will be pairing her up with my other highland hopefully this season.

wamena016.jpg

wamf1.jpg

-Jon DeLong

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I was going to ask if his did, i know all of the tree boas and pythons i have owned, i only had one that i could hold without getting tagged.

Very beautiful GTP you have there!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Same questions as the others, aggressive? How big do they get? I was thinking of getting back into snakes; I have had my eyes on those for a while.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Size depends on the local. I believe the highlands are the smaller of the locals, if not smallest. Though, I am not sure on the average size of chondros (5-6ft I have heard). Her attitude is pretty much reasonable. She doesnt want to be handled but will leave you alone in her cage though, when lights are out its fair game lol. The other chondros I've had (including a wc "Canary" Kofia Island pair) were pretty mellow, when you get them off they perch they just want to climb up you to the highest point. I guess it just depends on the individual. Their care isn't as hard as made out to be either.

-Jon DeLong

dorton

5 Year Member
Nice, I love GTPs. I can definately see myself owning one or more in the future. I would like to set
one up as a display in my living room.

Nero

5 Year Member
You have no idea how jealous i am lol!!! Beautiful snake, by far the prettiest snakes of all snakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214