• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Guess the reptile!

joshandjack

5 Year Member
gecko.jpg

im not really into geckos but these things are awesome, can anyone guess what they are??

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aw you shouldn't have said gecko!! however the brown is throwing me a curve ball. Is it a Northland green gecko, Naultinus grayii? or maybe a Westland!!?

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I have no idea on the geckos but they are beautiful!!

Here's an animal that might stump a lot of you. These are not kept in captivity much and I don't understand why not. They are interesting captives and quite easy to keep.

30216o_body_shot-med.jpg

30216o_head_shot-med.jpg

and a close up of the tail.
30216o_tail_closeup-med.jpg

joshandjack

5 Year Member
puffdragon you are right, they are Nautilus ssp. and the ones in jifs picture are oplurus (cuvieri) sometimes caled madagascan spiney tailed iguanas

joshandjack

5 Year Member
ok heres some cool ones, dwarf red tegus, just kidding. can anyone guess what these are. they are each seperate species but they are from the same family.

EPSN0491.jpg

Lagarto1.jpg

tupifan

5 Year Member
does anyone know this??

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p299/tupifan/post-19-1139002817.jpg">http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p299 ... 002817.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980