• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

GUs and dogs

crazyskohl

5 Year Member
hello :rasp can my dog and tegu befriend each other :?: :?: :?: please help :bajo i was wondering that because i have 3 dogs. :bang :bang :bang so if you could help that would be great. :cheers :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :p ;) :grno :grno :grno :app :app :app :rofl :bolt :bolt :bolt

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
my tegu doesnt seem to mind my bulldog but my tegu also wonders around my house most of the time. one he kinda puffed up to my pug but he didnt try to bit or whip

skippy

5 Year Member
my dogs follow my gu around and the biggest one likes to lick his head :mrgreen: he doesn't seem to mind or even care :roll:

i think it depends on the gu and the dog on a case by case basis ;)

Jefroka

5 Year Member
I keep my three dogs away from my Gu, as they (my dogs) hate other animals, heck, my two females kinda don't like each other as it is, let alone a tegu.

I would say it depends on the dog and the tegu though.

...Jefroka

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My three dogs get along well wiht my tegu. My tegu puffs at the pup but thats because he still gets to close to his head. When my older dog comes around both seem to have an understanding and will be fine with each other. My moms dogs just leave my tegu alone because he got whipped once when he got to close. I wouldn't recomend just throwing them togeather. My tegus cage is on the ground so he can see the dogs and the dogs can see him all the time.

Tegu021.jpg

heres the gang chillin out after bathtime.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont