• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hand feeding Odin (video)

AP27

Just thought I'd give a quick update on Odin and show what a calm attitude he's developed. He's a very gentle little thing :) ...growing like a weed though, about 31in now.
The music is a bit cheesy, I only added it to cover up my dorky commentary to my fiance who I originally recorded this for :p Anywho, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fcNGy6rjsA

m3s4

Nice looking tegu - he's pretty gentle about taking the food you offer, so very well done.

Is that song you have in the background Pink Floyd?

Just playing, the music is fine - although hearing a little commentary would've been ok too.

Sharm1

Nice vid.
Good to see you have one that doesn't miss

(Mine always misses and bites in everything except the food)

AP27

I've raised him never having my hands directly associated with food. I would hand him his bowl or toss food to him, but my hands would often be near his face wiping his mouth, petting him etc. it's been long enough now that he understands they're not food and even uses an extra level of caution when I'm handing him something. He hardly uses any pressure whatsoever to grab the food from my hand, and never goes looking to my fingers afterwards for more food. He's a smart little thing and a great tegu all around =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz