• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Have to move two hours away in the middle of hibernation!

thomasjg23

Well the situation is as stated only my yearling's 40G breeder wont fit in my car unless it is on its side. I need advice on exactly how to do this! Thanks in advance.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If u definitely can't get it to fit, I would get a rubbermaid and put some mulch in it and dig him up and move him to the bin.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What kind of car do you have that won't fit a 40 gal aquarium? I think you should rearrange things or make a special trip to make it work without digging him up...

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well he probably won't like being dug up, but if you HAVE to. I would try to get the 40g to fit. He will probably go back to sleep if he is woke up.

rmzsuzuki89

Will it not fit in the trunk?...Sorry, I'm not familiar with Civics lol

EDIT: FAIL, I just realized that this thread is 2 days old, and you were moving in 2 hours lol.....So, how did it all go?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu