• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello Everyone

Wolvenspawn

Hi my name is Jamie... Just picked up my first Tegu in quite some time. Slinky is his name and he is a Argentine High White Black and White. I am an avid reptile lover and have rasied and bred a number of species from Leopard Geckos to African Fat-tails, Bearded Dragons, Ball Pythons and Rosey Boas. Just wanted to say hello and make our introduction.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1477267870979.jpg
    FB_IMG_1477267870979.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
  • FB_IMG_1477267862002.jpg
    FB_IMG_1477267862002.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 22

Wolvenspawn

I figured I would toss in a picture of his Habitat too and get that out of the way too. Heated above and below, along with 2 hides. One heated the other normal. Substrate is a combination of cypress mulch amd coco fiber. Added a small swimming pool. I only leave one small food dish in his enclosure when I do and that is only for veggies and fruits. I feed him outside of his habitat. He goes bonkers for horned worms and soft-boiled eggs along with blaptica dubia since I never use crickets anymore for any reptiles due to the Jamacain variety which can traumatize some reptiles not to mention very dirty. Also likes bananas... and I am trying to increase his pallet of his diet.

Attachments

• IMG_20161023_214911.jpg
    IMG_20161023_214911.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 19

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I figured I would toss in a picture of his Habitat too and get that out of the way too. Heated above and below, along with 2 hides. One heated the other normal. Substrate is a combination of cypress mulch amd coco fiber. Added a small swimming pool. I only leave one small food dish in his enclosure when I do and that is only for veggies and fruits. I feed him outside of his habitat. He goes bonkers for horned worms and soft-boiled eggs along with blaptica dubia since I never use crickets anymore for any reptiles due to the Jamacain variety which can traumatize some reptiles not to mention very dirty. Also likes bananas... and I am trying to increase his pallet of his diet.
Nice going, bud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu