• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from FL!

Mishaaa

Hi, guys!
I am new to Tegu Talk and I am happy to be a part of a tegu loving community. I have a 1.5 year old tegu named Mojo-Jo-Jo (I just call him Mojo) and I have two bearded dragons. These little guys are my favorite thing to come home to. They get better love and care than most people I know! Lol. I am living in Florida and I work full-time and I am also a full-time student. In my free time (which doesn't really exist at the moment) I like to sit on the beach and play video games. (Borderlands is pretty much the best game ever, in my opinion) Lol! Well, that's enough about me and my critters. I look forward to talking to you all
12316300_1508254232835998_2575317710296102609_n.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Mishaa- welcome. Looks like good mojo. How long have you had him? Where's he from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu