• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Richmond

iraw50

5 Year Member
Hello everyone,My name is IRA and i have been hovering around here for a while and just took delivery of a beautiful Chacoan x Blue baby boy.His name is Django. he was delivered by fedex this morning to me at work. i put him in a 40 in. box with a couple of my shirts and a couple of heat packs wrapped in shirts and some water. when i got home with him this evening, he was kind of grouchy,but, hey ,i told him i understood, getting tossed around in a truck for 12 hrs couldn't have been fun. i put him in his new home with my shirt, left him alone for about an hour,put some grapes in while he was in his hide. when he came out his tongue was going a mile a minute.:). he picked up a couple of grapes(cut in half) but did not eat them. i gave him some ground turkey mixed with calf liver and heavily loaded with calcium and he fell right to it! he has been basking and then coming down to eat and then goes back to basking. i guess he is just trying to get his body back into adjustment. but any way here is Django.

Attachments

• IMG079.jpg
    IMG079.jpg
    883.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG080.jpg
    IMG080.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 15

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Congrats on your baby! Your going to fall in love with him! They sure do grow fast though. Be careful feeding too much liver as they can overdose of vit.D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu