• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello Tegu keepers

Orbot

Figured they came from good stock, I almost bought a gu from bert back in the early 2000s. Was out of herps for a while , finally got the itch again, and I find out bert had passed and Bobby hill went off his rocker. So its pretty cool that your hatchlings are a blend of both! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in one of them if you could pick out a pretty little female. My wife would be pissed but hey, gotta rock the boat every once in a while:)
And the gu in my picture , is my boy boudreaux he's half blue and half chacoan got him from Hectorshabitat.com. he's got a lot of pics in the thread"here comes scaly boo boo".It's over in the tegu cross breed section of the forum, even though technically he's not really a hybrid.

N8bub

No hurry on the hatchlings, im fine with later in the future. Not really big on probes myself. And if you're curious as too mr. Hill
just Google Bobby Hill bad guy, there's alot. Way to much for this thread. Let's just say he won't be selling tegus anytime soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980