• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello world

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tried my hand at some ball python breeding last fall and managed to get 5 eggs in June. After what seemed like the longest couple of months of my life I was greeted with a little nose today. I'll hopefully have some updates for ya'll, you can see the one to the right has just pipped as well where all that goo is leaking out. :D

100_1282.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
how long does it usually take them to hatch? congrats on your little ones :D

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It was pastel x spider, here's my last update for a bit(batteries died and recharging them). Cut some little windows and looks like I got a bee and at least 1 pastel.

100_1284.jpg

Here's a pic of mom and dad gettin it on! :)
Also put a fire male with her a few times but never saw any good locks.
100_0826.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah, I love that pastel girl! Here's another update. The bee and 2 normals came out today, I'm hoping the pastel(s) come out sometime tomorrow. Here're a couple pics of the norms and bee. I'll wait till they all shed out before updating again. :)

100_1291.jpg

100_1300.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like the one on the right,.. it looks to have more of a reduced pattern,.. not as busy as the other one anyway. The Bee :D has a stick figure that's missing a leg kind of like my Butters. Just up above and behind the head in that pic.

Butters stick figure looked like it was running with a cape :p

IMGP1323.jpg

You can see it in the upper right corner in this pic

IMGP1112.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I dig the stick figure on Butters, it looks like someone put a line of paint down his spine and its drizzled down the sides, very cool pattern.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont