• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello! ;)

Achen

Hello everyone, first off all im a recently new happy owner of a Columbian Tegu, which is around 7-9 months, ratherly relaxed to be honest, and very food happy Little fella!

Then, about me.

Im from Denmark, i've been keeping reptiles for a couple of years now (mostly snakes!!) atm. I have a 3 years old Boa constrictor, a Carpet Python, a Leucistic texas rat snake, then i do have a Chuckwalla, (rather special here in denmark honestly.. and pretty dam expensive, took a while to find a good looking one!!) and a Little leopard gecko:)

other then that, i have had a Gerrhosaurus major which were sold Again to a guy there were going to breed on it, a Taiwan ratsnake.. 3 off those, a Ball python, which were completly and utterly stupid, and last but not least a Little sinaloa ;)

Thats all for me now! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214