• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

help save angel

TheTeguGurl

If anyone would like to donate via paypa My vet has offered to use the one she set up. [email protected] Make sure donors clearly state who they are and that the money is for Angelo... My vet jodi ketter set up a paypal for those that were not comfortable with call to vet.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I edited your post to fix the addy. The "up." had become part of the paypal address when you clicked on it. :)

TheTeguGurl

UPDATE: Preliminary blood work is in, shows that there is no sepsis but chronic inflammation. Immune system working like it should. No anemia. Calcium and phosphorus is normal. Some other values are pending.
I will update you on the rest when it comes in! Looks like we will be doing surgery this week, as long as everything else is good!

TheTeguGurl

UPDATE. Angelo goes in tomorrow morning for surgery. vet says I will have the technical help I need by then (considering the other doctor's surgery schedules). I will need to have him stay for awhile after surgery, maybe until early to mid afternoon. He will go home the same day, unless I think he needs overnight monitoring. And if that is the case, I will bring him home with me. Of course, you will know all of this as we keep in touch through out the day tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your support and thoughts and prayers.

TheTeguGurl

Surgery was done today!

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 19

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member