• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HELP WITH MY SOON ADOPTION!

Flawdabeachbum

5 Year Member
I was told this is a red tegu but looks more like a b/w too me. And can anyone tell me if its a argentine or a columbian? I would rather a argentine because I hear they are more docile. Please help

iz0r2g.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's an Argentine Red alright, Tupinambis Rufescens. How old is it? It is looking malnourished. I would be concerned.

GUSTAVO

5 Year Member
he is a very nice Red Argentine,, but i agree with puffDragon he looks skinny to me .. is he eating well??

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is a red, but I agree with these guys he looks thin. Where did he come from?

Flawdabeachbum

5 Year Member
i found him on my local craigslist. Hes only a few months old the picture is just zoomed in so maybe thats why he looks a little bigger. But if I get him I will surely fatten him up. Would it be better to get a black and white argentine if its my fist tegu , I hear there more docile

Gx3

5 Year Member
Yea his tail should be nice and fat and the base. He hasn't been fed in a while. I'd see if he is eating at all, and if not try pouring soft boiled egg yolk over some lean ground turkey, mine loves it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu