• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Helping hands---Translation

Taucher76

5 Year Member
Hi....

for my new homepage iam looking for "helping hands" for the translation.
If you are interested in translating a part of the new site...please contact me...

german - english
english - spanish, french, portoguese, dutch, or anything else...

if somebody would help it would be great...

The release for the german page...end of january, for the english end of february...and the rest...after beeing completed

thanx

mark

COWHER

5 Year Member
dude good to see ya here!!! i'm glad you came to tegutalk you should post in the welcome boards... anyway i cant help with the translation but I'm glad to see ya here anyway

Taucher76

5 Year Member
dorton said:
Very cool site, awesome looking enclosure

But thats the old site....maybe you speak spanish or anything else??? :lol:

Nobody sent a pm....fXXXck

But thanx for the nice welcome...

Taucher76

5 Year Member
i still need some helping hands...maybe there is someone else...who could translate...in spanish

its "just" the part from tegus...

if you help, i could post your names,homepages,links......shops...

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i only speak english so i cant help ya. but there are some websites where you can type in a sentence and it gives you the same sentence thing in a diff language. if that would help i could link you to one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu