• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Herping reports?

Beazer

5 Year Member
I've been down for 3 months recovering from a torn achilles and herping seasons more than started in the southern states. Soooo, I was wondering if anybody has been out herping and would be glad to share any photos? Thanks.

-Jon DeLong

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I went boat herping, does that count? I have quite a few gator shots and saw a nice skink on shore. I'll have to figure out how to get the pics uploaded (I'm so bad at that!).

While I didn't get a pic of this guy, I believed it was a Broadheaded Skink that I saw. It didn't seemed colorful enough to be a 5 lined skink, but did have two lines down the side. Perhaps in transition from juvenile to adult coloration? plus, it was pretty large, about 5" SVL.

http://fwie.fw.vt.edu/VHS/reptiles/...roadhead Skink (Eumeces laticeps)001 copy.jpg

argus333

5 Year Member
did some in puerto rico last feb, caught a big cuban iguana, tons of anoles, 1 green iguana, and a green sea turtle. non herp i also caught this weird pink and white dove. cant wait to go back next winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz