• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey Hey

NemyNem

Hi-

I am new to the tegu community and experience and have to say i love these guys! I currently have a red probed female (Vixen - Cuz she is red like a fox as my bf named her lol) i might as well have rescued from a bad situation as she has terrible stuck shed and lost digits that i am trying to fix up for now. So far i have had good luck but its slow going. She is 5 months old and has certainly warmed up to me and my other half in the past 2 weeks. My other gu is a argentine black and white (Crixus - might get a name change) that i got from a distributor the pet store i work at deals with in florida and was supposed to be a probable male but unfortunately i think it may well be a female so i will eventually mid summer/ fall next year hope to get ahold of a male as i like their big cheeks (yes i know jowls) and their larger size. :)

As of right now my red is 5 months and 16" long loves gizzards,hearts,liver, turkey and fruit
My Black and white is unknown age ive had it since mid september and is 21" long and loves rodents (given sparingly), hearts, gizzards, liver, turkey and now starting to eat fruit!

I also have 4 ferrets : Isabel, Achilles, Zues and Selene that are awesome little critters as well.

Here are some photos of my gu's

vixen5_zps932a131a.jpg

vixen3_zpsbefa4331.jpg

crixus9_zps5343cbf0.jpg

crixus6_zpsf415e88e.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. You do have some rough sheds there in the second photo. If you need any suggestions, feel free to ask. Looks like a fun crew there. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu