• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey whassup

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a good observation by an impartial person. That's the reason most of us are here. That argument started in my thread, ruining it, and resulted in Varnyard getting banned. It was a long time coming (not the banning). I asked Rick by PM if he could move the argument to another thread and he said he would DELETE IT if I asked in the thread. That gave me the power to make it go away. Instead I stopped posting there.

We're much happier here.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am glad Dave, you guys are awesome!! You are the whole reason this site was made, it is for all of us. :)

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
We're much happier here.

I couldn't agree more. Nice to have a site built on a good foundation. I have stopped posting there as well.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
ooh, i just got an idea, this may sound a bit childish, but lets send one of the members to thetegu.com and lets make the member show the images that was taken, and make more and more members of thetegu.com come here, we'll be huge
but seriously, Rick is quite selfish and rude

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
sorry about the comment before, i know people are quite hot after the arguement we saw before, but i guess i just wanted to fool around at thetegu.com, just tell me if anyone is offended, and i'll just stop
by the way, VARNYARD, Bobby, you should join repticzone, a lot of good people there, i'm sure they can use your advise a lot

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The Three Rules of Fight, No I Mean TeguTalk Club:

1. We do not talk about thetegu.com

2. We do not talk about thetegu.com

3. We do not talk about thetegu.com

:D :D :D Everyone here is really nice and I enjoy posting here! I to am done with the other website. We our on the verge on something great here so I say let just forget thetegu. :D :D :D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I agree Joe, it is pointless to attack the other site, or it's owner. Everyone that looks for the truth will find it, I am a firm in knowing there is nothing hidden that won't be seen. I see no reason to drop to their level.

Our site is growing everyday, it is really rocking for only being up one month. Also, there are many facts about tegus already posted here that has not discussed on the other site, I will also add, there are many more yet to come. :)

I am going to post some facts about the White head tegus later today if I get a chance to get to it after I get off work. All of the information on our site so far is based on facts; I would love to keep it going in that direction. I will never agree with telling people something that is made up just so that it helps me profit in my business. I will do my best to keep things truthful and honest; there are some things I could not talk about at the other location.

So just stick with me guys, it is going to get much better, you can bet on that. :wink: :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980