• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi all.

LoLo1010

I'm Laura from North East Scotland. As you can see I have quite a few, much loved, family members. Most of which are free roaming. I spend all of my time with them because I just love them to pieces.

Here are a few pictures of Lizzie(F) and Tyson(M) my B+W Tegus

DSCF7953_zps89f81edc.jpg
DSCF8271_zps64143501.jpg

DSCF7925_zps47b1449a.jpg
DSCF8785_zps9db65953.jpg

DSCF8808_zpsf4f81c44.jpg
DSCF9576aa_zps1ab14b44.jpg

This is Sausage my Golden Tegu

DSCF8785_zps9db65953.jpg
5_zps6234f0b3.jpg

LoLo1010

Thanks all for the kind welcome.
My Golden Tegu is quite the Evil little monster, lol. Still haven't managed to sex him/her yet. He/she takes quite a bit of time to tame down and to not eat your fingers off. The next day its back to square one, back to being evil, lol. When out and about I often find it at the top of my curtains.
My two B+W's are free roaming. I shut them in at night and usually find the door open in the morning and two Tegus on the loose, lol

LoLo1010

Im not surprised he/she is a bit crazy. It's been passed around from home to home because people clearly haven't done their homework. Has a home for life with me. Love Sausage to bits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu