• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi guys my name is Don and i hope to learn more about individual types of tegus and other types of r

Don Titus

Hope all of u are having a great day I just got my first tegu from a guy in south Florida and have found a new favorite lizard. I've owned 2 savanahs ,a black throat, a Nile monitor, uro, 2 leopard geckos, 3 eastern box turtles, and a sulcata tortoise. I've manly owned all these being a halfway house. Me and my girlfriend Sara took in every reptile that was unwanted for whatever reason. Between my Veterinary Science degree I'm finishing and people like u guys on forums like these I've learned a lot and hope to learn more. Thanks and have a great day

Last edited:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. My three come from tegusonly. Maybe same as you? Regardless, join in the learning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu