• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

high white b/w and extreme giant needs a new home asap!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
as i posted earlier, my house burned down, so i need to find a new home for the 2 tegus i put deposits on with bobby. it will be $75 for the b/w (from the roy x magnolia pairing)and $175 for the extreme(im not sure which pairing this is yet). i have no way to house them when they are ready so if anyone is interested please pm me or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. thank you all and have safe week!

tora

Whoever takes the deposits has to pay the other half though, right? Or are you just asking they pay for the 2nd part?

Pikey

5 Year Member
if you're just asking for some1 to take over the other half, I could aford the Extreme. i have indoor winter cages & spring/summer/early fall 8x16ft out door pen

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
im sorry everyone i havnt had a chance to reply, i was aking for the amount i paid on the deposit. however a member on here kaa has offered to keep them for me until im back on my feet, so i may not part with them depending on the outcome of my housing situation. thank you all for your time.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow that is great, having that to hold on to will help you to no end! Good luck getting everything back up and running, just think now you can re-do the reptile room just for these two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irisclara608