• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hii from holland :)

tegugirl99

hii,

I'm a 16 year od girl from holland with a passion for reptiles. I got my first reptile when i was 6 years old and she was a bearded dragon. Now i own 0.1 bearded dragon 1.2 hognose snakes, 1.3 ballpythons 1.1 cornsnakes 0.1 underwoodisaurus milii 0.1 brazilian raibow boa. I always shared the hobby with my dad, he owns 1.1 uroplatus sikorae and 1.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus

During my internship i got to work with b/w argentine and colombian tegu's....And i fell in love with them:) I would like to get an argentine myself. I came here to learn even more about these amazing animals

(Sorry for grammar mistakes :oops:)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Tegugirl and welcome. Having prior experience with a range of herps and your work with tegus will help you a lot in choosing and keeping a tegu.

Lots of good information on this site. Ask questions and share insights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu