• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Holiday Snow Globes

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
[Dang right, all of them steaks and ribs, man I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Now I have that Chili's tune stuck in my head.

I want them baby back, baby back, baby back, ribs. :roll: :lol:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me started!!!! I'm hungry!!!!!!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not really a vegan, but I admit that I like tofu, sometimes more than meat.

nat

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
nat said:
oh and on the topic of snow globes... in Italy we purchased a pope snow globe FROM the vatican and a Saint Francis of Assisi snowglobe from the church where he is burried. Does anyone else find this as amusing as I do?

the Francescans....now they were Radicals

ha ha some of them, the ones running the gift shop in the basillica didn't really exude the "rejection of material goods" ha ha.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nat said:
PuffDragon said:
nat said:
oh and on the topic of snow globes... in Italy we purchased a pope snow globe FROM the vatican and a Saint Francis of Assisi snowglobe from the church where he is burried. Does anyone else find this as amusing as I do?

the Francescans....now they were Radicals

ha ha some of them, the ones running the gift shop in the basillica didn't really exude the "rejection of material goods" ha ha.

LOL yeah I wouldnt expect so much but I was referring to when Frances actually started em up though hehehe simplified life at it's finest.

nat

5 Year Member
yes I know what you mean, I went to La Verna to (the actual mountain cave that St. Francis lived in in his later years) and the monks there definately practiced what they preached there. Very very peaceful, and very humble. I absolutely loved it there.

Here are some shots of the scenery, while standing about 20 feet from his cave:
n645001711_105475_7398.jpg
n645001711_105480_8603.jpg

n645001711_105482_9081.jpg

honestly my favorite part of Italy.

but you want to know the most extreme monks that I Know of ? I forget their name but they live in caves on the coast of Italy and they are lowered into these caverns and their only interaction with the rest of the world is food that is lowered down to them from time to time. Of course their life span down there isn't long, and if no on hears from them for a week or so, their bodies are removed and a new monk takes their place. Very eery !

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
why are they bashing the hunter? he shot a guy.. not saying its nto a big deal but they are single-ing him out. i just felt it a little unfair.. if my info is incorrest pleease correct me

nat

5 Year Member
I think **** Cheney is an easy target for other reasons and Peta is taking advantage of that to link him w/ hunting. There are enough ppl out there who would want to shake him regardless of being a hunter :p

sometimes their logic makes no sense, which is why a lot of people don't find them credible (myself included)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced