• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How did you get your user name?

greentriple

5 Year Member
Motorcycles a and Lizards, man I thought I was alone, and from what I read we're not kids either. Both your bikes a bitchen, Aprilia is one of my more favorite makers. I'm a fan of the Tuono, with the exception of the strange flyscreen.

AlexSmith

5 Year Member
Very nice dude... He doesen't know a whole lot, but what works for him seems to work well *most of the time*. He is a really cool guy though, and is getting alot of people into the hobby.

Where you getting the pit from?

G

Gettin' the pit from some crazy redneck. Lol.

I had a Tuono for a short time. Not the best track bike, but an absolute gem for stunting. I'm just not really into the stunt thing. I test rode the new Shiver and that's a pretty good all around bike, very similar to a Speed Triple in function. Speed Triples are my lady's favorite.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dave (me) + Dragon (we started with Bearded Dragons). Got started on BeardedDragon.org and use the same name on all reptile forums (except BallPythons.net).

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I'm obviously from Korea, which makes me a Korean. Me and my friends used to watch too many horror movies, and I have no fear towards Death or what so ever. I'm usually just a playful guy, and likes to pull pranks and stuff, so I'm called a Kid.
So that's basically what makes me KoreanDeathKid
my other user names were sometimes known as 3DeathPunk, or KMAmazing

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
Whiskey Tango was going to be a name of a show on adult swim called "Friskey Dingo"..but because of something that I cannot remember why they just whent with "Frisky Dingo"...

Plus I have people ask me all the time.Do you fly a plane....hahaha..

0.o

playlboi

5 Year Member
i got my name from when i was in high school. all my buddies called me playboi. i had a little break dancing crew too. ahah fun times!

HazyRep

5 Year Member
I'm an artist and have a new character that I created named Haze (which I've used a couple times already, so I decided that it was a good name). And, since the character is part reptile, I just put Rep on there...
Heh...I dunno. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus