• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How much do you feed a red tegu?

ReptiiGuys

I am about to get a red tegu at the daytona expo in the next 2 weeks, and i was wondering how much ground turkey i should give him/her. Like to i fill a paper plate with it or maybe half i need some help!!

HeatherN

youd feed the same amount youd feed a black and white, like you asked on your other post. the only real difference between the two is the color. and you didnt mention size on either of those posts, but id say, if theyre young, feed them as much as they want. just make sure they have all the right necessities. make sure you have read up on care sheets for all the essential info, it really helps. happy hunting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sheltie4x4